Motorsport S7+ Driveshafts Focus ST225
**SPECIAL OFFER 40% OFF! (discount included in prices shown)**
Following an extensive development programme working in conjunction with CPS Drivelink, TFD is proud to offer the latest and greatest driveshafts for the Ford Focus ST225. We have spent the best part of a year testing various incarnations of these driveshafts in our 420+BHP track car at some of the toughest race circuits in the UK as well as the Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany. Our feedback from testing has helped improve on early versions of these driveshafts, so now we have the "Series 7 Plus" or "S7+" which have proven to be reliable in all road and track tests. The shaft assemblies have also been bench tested at the equivalent speed of 150mph at full lock for hours until they were glowing red! They are designed to have superior strength, tolerance, and reliability over the Ford OE shafts and are suited for high power conversions, fast road conditions, trackday/race use and even standard cars.
- Larger heavy-duty outboard cv joint with thermoplastic boot
- Heavy-duty inboard joints, now with stronger tripod
- Solid high-strength intermediate shaft (RH) with OE Ford bearing
- Ultra-high-strength barshafts in Motorsport grade steel
- Motorsport grease with wide operating temp range
- Finely balanced and fitted with dampers to reduce vibration
- Sealed boots to prevent grease leakage at high speeds and elevated temps
- Vented outer CV boots to help prolong boot life when exposed to high temps
- Tough powder coat*
- All spares are available to purchase
- Shafts can be either be factory refurbished or you can rebuild yourself
- LH Shaft weight 7.6g, RH Shaft weight 9.6kg
- +5mm longer than standard driveshafts**
* Powder coat colour and actual product may differ slightly from illustration.
**S7+ driveshafts are increased in length by +5mm and are perfect for cars at all ride-heights from standard to cars that have been lowered for track/race use.
The advertised price is for a pair of driveshafts (1x short (LH) & 1x long (RH)). Contact us for single units and spares.
Shipping is free to UK Mainland and see options for shipping to other locations worldwide. Prices shown include shipping costs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.